Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tribute to my Dad

It's not father's day nor is it his birthday but I guess I just wanted to make a tribute to my Dad. Possibly because I'm alone and away from home and feeling a little too darn melancholic. In any case, this is one of his favourite songs. A little ironic though given it's about a son who doesn't communicate well with his father and regrets it when...well, I don't think I want to say that cos it would be too frightening a thought.

Dad and I had our differences when I was growing up and at some point of time in my adolescent life, I felt I could not be any further away from him. But now things have gotten so much better and very much closer. Here's to my Dad - the man whom I love and respect deeply and the person who has always been there for me, no matter how badly I screwed up. Thanks Dad.

No comments: